Kraków, 1 Klimeckiego Street
- Orange Office Park, thanks to its location on a newly constructed fast tram line and expressway, provides excellent public transportation and vehicular accessibility.
- Drive time to Krakow’s central (Krakow Glowny) railroad station - 10 minutes at the peak of morning rush hour.
- Drive time to Krakow’s airport in Balice - less than 25 minutes during morning rush hour.
- Additionally, access to Krakow’s airport and the A4 highway is excellent thanks to the newly constructed Trasa Bagrowa, a two-lane, inner-city expressway that links directly with the Krakow city highway bypass (A4).
- Also nearby are three other modern office buildings/office parks constructed/under construction/planned, which makes it one of the hottest office districts in Kraków.
- Zabłocie also has several first class tourist attractions, with Oscar Schindler’s Emalia factory (currently a museum), made immortal thanks to director Steven Spielberg’s famous movie, and the MOCAK (Museum of Contemporary Art Kraków).
- Orange Office Park is a state-of-the-art office park consisting of 4 office buildings.
- Orange Office Park has great public transportation accessibility thanks to its location on the newly constructed fast tram line.
- Possibility of the flexible arrangement of premises.
- Technical raised floors are in the standard fit-out.
- All buildings are fully air conditioned and mechanically ventilated.
- All buildings have 12-hour reception in the entrance lobby, 24-hour security, a monitoring center with closed circuit television and electronic access control system.